Click on the rackets below to learn more
Ashaway Vex Striker 300
Ashaway Vex Striker 300 is a perfect choice for the beginner / intermediate level player. The racket boasts a firm head heavy balanced frame.
Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ
A great racket for advanced singles players. Used by players such Viktor Axelsen.
Ashaway NanoQube X1
The Ashaway NanoQube X1 is clearly aimed at the advanced level player with an attacking play style. That means it's quite expensive.
However it does delivers a powerful shot due its head-heavy balance and 84g weight whilst remaining a rather responsive racket.
Here's what the Experts had to say about these rackets
Power is there for shots
For those at an advanced level, this easy to use, incredibly stable racket is perfect for an all-round player who likes to attack... and attack and attack again.
Check out their reviews in full via the links included above
Note: There are affiliate links on this page. By buying through them we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don't dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What's your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won't instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.
BADMINTON SKILLS MERCH STORE
You can support the website by purchasing one of our badminton themed products such as the ones shown below. There's t-shirts, caps, face covering, posters, badges, bags, laptop covers/skins, mugs and lots more. We really do appreciate your support!
TAKE THE QUIZ
Follow Us On Facebook