Click on the rackets below to learn more
APAC FORCE II MAX
The Apacs Force II Max combines exceptional power with great handling.
Power and Control.
Good for beginner / intermediate level players.
- Dark Grey
- Triple Speed System Frame
- Medium Flex
YONEX ASTROX 100 ZZ
A great racket for advanced singles players. Used by players such as Viktor Axelsen.
- Dark Navy
- Available: 3U4 / 4U5
- Great Singles Racket
LI-NING 3D CALIBAR 900 BOOST
Li-Ning 3D Calibar 900 Boost is a high end offering aimed at Intermediate / Advanced players. Its faster swing speeds allows for bigger smashes making this ideal for strong players.
- Weight: 3U (85-89g unstrung)
- Flex: Medium
Here’s what the Experts had to say about these rackets
Apacs Force II Max
“Instant power for smashes“
Combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improved execution.
Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ
Smash power was amazing
From the moment I hit the first shuttle, I knew this Astrox 100 ZZ had something extra.
Li-Ning 3D Calibar 900 Boost
“Suitable for well-rounded and experienced players“
It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes and gains outstanding reviews from strong players that are looking for maximum power.
Check out their reviews in full via the links included above.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. By buying through them we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don’t dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What’s your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won’t instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.
You can show your support for the website by purchasing one of our badminton themed products such as the ones shown below. There’s t-shirts, caps, face covering, posters, badges, bags, laptop covers/skins, mugs and lots more.
It’s only through your support that we can bring you badminton news, tips and guides.
We really do appreciate your support!