Click on the rackets below to learn more
Apacs Attack 66
A fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation. Beginner / intermediate level.
YONEX Astrox 88S
The YONEX Astrox 88S great for intermediate / advanced players of both singles & doubles.
Designed for balance, power and control, ideal for skill players with quick hands.
Here's what the Experts had to say about these rackets
Check out their reviews in full via the links included above
Note: The links on this page are affiliate links. By buying through them we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.
BADMINTON SKILLS MERCH STORE
You can support the website by purchasing one of our badminton themed products such as the ones shown below. There's t-shirts, caps, face covering, posters, badges, bags, laptop covers/skins, mugs and lots more. We really do appreciate your support!
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don't dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What's your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won't instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.