Click on the rackets below to learn more
Here’s what the Experts had to say about these rackets
Apacs Feather Weight 100
Extremely fast for continuous drive shots with explosive power
The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners.
Victor JetSpeed S 12B
I consider JS12 to be the best racket Victor has produced
The medium flex shaft plays great and for me the overall feel of the JS12, especially the strength and sturdiness of the racket head is a big plus.
Check out their reviews in full via the links included above.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. By buying through them we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don’t dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What’s your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won’t instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.
You can show your support for the website by purchasing one of our badminton themed products such as the ones shown below. There’s t-shirts, caps, face covering, posters, badges, bags, laptop covers/skins, mugs and lots more.
It’s only through your support that we can bring you badminton news, tips and guides.
We really do appreciate your support!