Click on the rackets below to learn more
Yonex Astrox 39
For those looking for a powerful racket the Astrox 39 significantly improves the racket's rotational power. Ideal for intermediate players that are looking ofr a devastating smash.
Apacs Attack 66
Suitable for beginners & intermediate players. Ideal for those looking for a faster swing and powerful smashes.
Here's what the Experts had to say about these rackets
Check out their reviews in full via the links included above
Note: There are affiliate links on this page. By buying through them we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.
BADMINTON SKILLS MERCH STORE
You can support the website by purchasing one of our badminton themed products such as the ones shown below. There's t-shirts, caps, face covering, posters, badges, bags, laptop covers/skins, mugs and lots more. We really do appreciate your support!
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don't dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What's your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won't instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.