Last updated on July 23rd, 2021 at 01:09 am
Whether you’re a total beginner or regular player we will answer that trickiest of ALL badminton questions. Which badminton racquet is right for you? Take out badminton racket quiz below to find yours!
Things to Consider When Purchasing a New Badminton Racket
- If you can pick up and get a feel for the badminton racket before you buy. Unfortunately this is not always possible with many purchases obviously coming from online retailers.
- It may take a couple of weeks to get used to your new racket. Don’t dismiss it as being the wrong racket until you have played several times with it.
- Do you like a lighter or heavier racket head? What about shaft flexibility? Stiff or flexible? The style of play will largely determine the answer to these questions but it is something you need to think about before purchasing.
- What type of string do you intend to use?
- What’s your budget? Buying the most expensive racket won’t instantly make you a better player. Technique and skill level are far more important.